|President||Dr. K.M. Vasudevan Pillai (Chairman and CEO)|
|Secretary||Dr. Daphne Pillai|
|Member of Management||Dr. Priam Pillai|
|Local Members||Ms. Geeta Menon|
|Mr. Ravi Pillai|
|Dr. Harry Mascarenhas|
|Teaching Representatives||Dr. Mary Devkumar|
|Dr. Mary Varghese|
|Dr. Reni Francis|
|Non Teaching Representative||Mr. Murlidharan Nair|
|Principal||Dr. Sunita Wadikar|
Objectives of the Local Management Committee
- To determine the programme of instruction and internal evaluation and to discuss the progress of studies in the institution.
- To make recommendations to the management for the improvement of the standard of teaching in the institution.
- To formulate proposals of new expenditure not provided for in the college budget.
|Chairperson||Dr. Reni Francis|
|Co-ordinator||Dr. Sunita Jain|
|IQAC Report In-charge||Dr. Swasti Dhar|
|External Experts||Dr. Asmita Huddar|
Principal, Hashu Advani College of Special Education Chembur
|Teaching Representatives||Dr. Mary Varghese|
|Dr. Reni Francis|
|Dr. Sunita Jain|
|Ms. Vani Achari|
|Ms. Jaya Cherian|
|Alumni Representative||Dr. Vinita Desai|
|Non Teaching Representatives||Mr. Murlidharan Nair|
Objectives of the IQAC
- To facilitate a conducive environment for the smooth functioning of the institution.
- To ensure quality in all curricular, co-curricular and administrative transactions.
- To stimulate an academic environment for promotion of quality in teaching learning and research.
- To facilitate an active evaluation and feedback from students, staff, parents, employers, alumni on institutional transactions.
- To adopt innovative methods and techniques to raise the quality bar in teaching-learning and student development.
Activities conducted by IQAC
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes / activities of the institution, leading to quality improvement.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.