Student who have got admission in B.Ed. First Round / List for the Academic Year 2019-20 in Pillai College of Education & Research, Chembur have to submit following mentioned documents in Original and 2 Sets of Photocopies in College Office.
- College Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate / Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate / Non-Creamy Layer Certificate / Caste Validity if required
- SSC Mark-sheet
- HSC Mark-sheet
- All F.Y. (B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.A.) Mark-sheet
- All S.Y. (B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.A.) Mark-sheet
- All T.Y. (B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.A.) Mark-sheet
- Consolidated Mark-sheet if any
- Degree Certificate
- All Post-Graduation Mark-sheets and Provisional Passing Certificate
- Marriage Certificate / Maharashtra Gazette Copy of name changed if applicable
- CET Registration Form
- CET Admit Card
- CET Score Card
- CET Provisional Admission Letter
- Prescribed College Fees
- 2 Recent Passport size Photographs
- Aadhar Card Photocopy
Student should keep sufficient number of photocopies of above mentioned documents before submitting originals in College Office.
Office Timings to take B.Ed. Admission: 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.