B.Ed. Learning Material
|Course 1||Childhood and Growing Up||DOWNLOAD|
|Course 2||Contemporary India and Education||DOWNLOAD|
|Course 2 Unit 1|| Understanding and Addressing diversity in India|
|Course 3 Section 1||Commerce Method||DOWNLOAD|
|Course 3 Section 1||Pedagogy of School Subject English Method||DOWNLOAD|
|Course 3 Section 1||Economics Method||DOWNLOAD|
|Course 3 Section 1||Maths Method||DOWNLOAD|
|Course 3 Section 1||Pedagogy of Teaching History Method||DOWNLOAD|
|Course 3 Section 1||Science Method||DOWNLOAD|
|Course 3 Section 2||Understanding Disciplines and School Subjects||DOWNLOAD|
|Course 3 Semester 2||Learning and Teaching||DOWNLOAD|
|Course 4||Knowledge and Curriculum||DOWNLOAD|
|Course 6||Assessment for Learning||DOWNLOAD|
|Course 7 Section I Module 3 and 4||Commerce||DOWNLOAD|
|Course 7 Section 1 Module 3 Unit V||Pedagogy of School Subject History||DOWNLOAD|
|Course 7 Section 1||Economics Method||DOWNLOAD|
|Course 7 Section 1||Mathematics||DOWNLOAD|
|Course 7 Section 2||Pedagogy of School Subject History||DOWNLOAD|
|Course 9 Section 1||Gender School and Society||DOWNLOAD|
|Course I||Childhood & Growing Up||DOWNLOAD|
|Course II||Contemporary India and Education||DOWNLOAD|
|Course III/I||Mathematics Method||DOWNLOAD|
|Course III/I||Economics Method||DOWNLOAD|
|Course III/I||History Method||DOWNLOAD|
|Course III/I||Hindi Method||DOWNLOAD|
|Course III/II||Understanding Disciplines & School Subjects||DOWNLOAD|
|Course IV||Knowledge and Curriculum||DOWNLOAD|
|Course V||Learning and Teaching||DOWNLOAD|
|Course VI||Assessment for Learning||DOWNLOAD|
|Course VII-I||Commerce Method||DOWNLOAD|
|Course VII-I||English Method||DOWNLOAD|
|Course VII-I||Science Method||DOWNLOAD|
|Course VII-I||History Method||DOWNLOAD|
|Course VII-I||Economics Method||DOWNLOAD|
|Course VII-I Module 3 and 4||Commerce||DOWNLOAD|
|Course VIII-I||Educational Management||DOWNLOAD|
|Course VIII-II||Creating an Inclusive School||DOWNLOAD|
|Course IX-I||Gender, School and Society||DOWNLOAD|
|Course IX-II||Language Across Curriculum||DOWNLOAD|
OER for Website
Open educational resources (OER) are freely accessible, openly licensed documents and media that are useful for teaching, learning, and assessing as well as for research purposes.
OER (web-links) in Mathematics from Grade I to Grade X were compiled by S.Y.B.Ed Mathematics Method students and Prof.Vani Achari to make the learning process more interesting and appealing to students as it was based on the principle of multi-sensory approach. All the senses would be activated and also the concept clearance, fun-way method of learning could be encouraged. Teaching-learning and self-assessment would be the major focus as the child could repeatedly play the video and understand the concepts and also learn in non-threatening atmosphere at his own pace and leisure.
Objectives of this Practice
- To compile the web-links of the videos of Mathematics topics from grade I to Grade X based on Maharashtra State Board syllabus.
- To disseminate the web-links of the videos of Mathematics topics from grade I to Grade X based on Maharashtra State Board syllabus.
- To provide a single platform wherein the topics of Mathematics from grade I to Grade X based on Maharashtra State Board syllabus can be accessed easily.
- To encourage the use of existing Open Educational Resources (OER) in Mathematics which can save significant time and effort and motivate the students to joyful learning.
- To clarify the concepts from basics to higher levels in the subject of Mathematics of student teachers.
- To build a stronger base to teach mathematics in a more joyful way to children by student teachers.