Migration Certificate is issued for further studies in any of the Universities in India.
The student need to fill up a form provided on the Mumbai University Website or we provide a copy of it.
Student needs to attach the following documents along with the migration form
- Student All Marksheet of 10th, 12th, Graduation, B.Ed., All semester passing marksheet and Convocation Certificate.
- Leaving Certificate issued by the College Original and Duplicate copy
- Enrolment / Eligibility Confirmation Letter copy by the college.
- Mumbai University Challan copy
- College covering letter
- All the above documents attested by the college stamp and signed by the Principal.
- The students prepare a DD of Rs. 220/- (Two Hundred and Twenty only) and the student himself submits it to the Mumbai University
- The migration certificate is issued within a months time by University of Mumbai and the same is sent to students correspondence address by the University.